Protests cause transit chaos in downtown Buenos Aires
From 11 am, Clasist Combative Current (CCC) is concentrated in Cordoba and Carlos Pellegrini and from there moved to the Anses in Cordoba at 700.
In addition, this group is blocking traffic on Córdoba Avenue, so the traffic chaos has already begun to be hellish.
The CCC will join the protests held in afternoon by the Polo Obrero and the ‘Movimiento Barrios de Pie’, who will move from Avenida de Mayo and 9 de Julio to May Square, but are also considering a road block on Avellaneda Bridge.
Moreover, employees of the Kraft factory again demonstrate outside the Ministry of Labor.
Meanwhile, in the vicinity of the National Congress were expected throughout the day several demonstrations by different social groups, among which were the veterans of the Malvinas war, pharmaceutical associations, and activists from an organization that fights violence against women .
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet