Protest against road blockages to be held
A project published on the internet aims to call a strike to demand that governments take their responsibility to keep order in the streets.
It’s called La Calle es Tuya (The Street is Yours) and the message conveyed on the website says: “An officialist picketer says that he will block the roads whenever he wants without asking for anyone’s permission. Another opponent says that he will continue with the surprise roadblocks. And the rest of the citizens? Prisoners, strained by thousands new, old, fair and not so fair conflicts. Millions of Argentines suffer from the politicians’ neglect.”
Therefore, this Sunday 22, they call for street protest, between 18 and 20 hs, with flags, t-shirts and caps featuring the Argentine colours.
“With no political identifications, no songs, no violence and respect. For once, Argentines have to walk together in the same direction.”
The protest will take place on the most important avenues taking to the Congress. The website www.lacalleestuya.org gives more precise details.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet