Fernando Caceres remains in critical condition but without fever
Fernando Caceres is still fighting for his life after being shot in the eye when criminals tried to steal his car. The last medical report, which was given by Dr. Ruben Garcia, says the former football player has no fever but remains in critical condition.
“They do not know where the fever comes from, he has a virus,” said his brother Eustaquio to a news channel in the hospital Ramon Carrillo. He also said that he talks to him “all the time” and he tells him that he is playing a very difficult game and that “he has to score a goal”.
After thirteen raids in Fuerte Apache and in the emergency settlement Los Rusos, police officers from the Metropolitan police have added three nicknames to the detainees’ list: Gamuza, Chanchi and Chucu. Like Toto and Ricardo Ezekiel, arrested last Tuesday, the nicknames belong to minors of under 18, according to police officers.
“We believe they are teenagers, but as they don’t have ID we couldn’t confirm their ages yet,” said a source from the Investigations Superintendency of the provincial police. What is certain is that they are poor: they all live in the neighborhood of Ejercito de los Andes, at the fort in Ciudadela. Although a large amount of weapons was seized from the place, the only hypothesis of a motive so far is random assault.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet