Swine Flu: Work licenses for pregnant women extended
The pregnant women who are employed at the Buenos Aires public sector will be benefited with one more week of license, on having been considered to be one of the principal high-risk groups for the H1N1 Swine Flu, announced today by the departments of Health and Work of the province.
The special permissions to stay away from the labor will remain until next August 7.
Also, they informed that the continuity of this extraordinary benefit will depend on the evolution of the illness.
Spokesmen of the Buenos Aires sanitary portfolio said that it is not a question of an extension of the disposition, but a weekly evaluation on the spread of the virus and its possible incidence in women in gestation period.
* The backup image section of this tag has been generated for use on a
* non-SSL page. If this tag is to be placed on an SSL page, change the
* This noscript section of this tag only shows image banners. There
* is no width or height in these banners, so if you want these tags to
* allocate space for the ad before it shows, you will need to add this
* information to the
* If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
* section, delete the tag (from ... to ). On
* average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet